We design and manufacture custom trophies and awards, tequila trays, amenity trays, and display cases. We have in-house laser engraving, laser cutting, acrylic heat bending (line bender & oven), and screen printing. We are centrally located in the United States to quickly ship our pieces anywhere. Worldwide shipping is available.
· Central Plasticworks Home
· Sailing Trophies Home
· Surfing Trophies Home
· Tequila Trays Home
· All About Ordering
· About Our Pieces
· Custom Awards
· Quantity Discounts
· Shipping Information
· Frequently Asked Questions
"...Your trophies were beautiful and most importantly, delivered on time and without error! ... The fact that you accomplished this in the French language with it's many accents is doubly remarkable and particularly appreciated." P.F., Quebec, Canada
"...With another short notice order (5 days) you got them to our doorstep a day early. Thanks to you and all of your employees who made this happen." T.C., North Carolina
"There was nothing but good comments about your workmanship and design...I would have been really disappointed if I had not managed to win one. Personally, I think they are the nicest trophies I've seen in a long while, and the price was certainly right." B.W., Lake Geneva, WI
Ordering From Us - It's Easy!
If you've never ordered from us before, we try to make the entire ordering/fulfillment process as easy as possible. We are very easy to work with and will be delighted to help you throughout your order.
Here are a few steps that will happen along the way:
1) We will need to know which pieces that you would like. If you need help in deciding, we'll work with you to get the perfect fit.
2) We will need the information that you would like on the awards. You can simply email or fax us a list or document. If you would like a logo/graphic/picture on your awards, we would need a PC file (jpeg, pdf, eps, or similar). You can attach it an email and send it over. Remember, the higher the quality, the better it will laser. If you can print it out with your printer and it comes out "fuzzy", it will laser the same way. We already have thousands of logos set-up in our files, so there is a chance that we may have yours ready to go.
3) We will need the rough layout that you were thinking of (a quick sketch or even a verbal idea over the phone is fine). We just need something to go by. If there is a specific font that you would like, just let us know. If we don't have the exact one, we should be able to get extremely close to it. The actual font can be emailed to us, if needed.
4) Mock-ups will be created according to your specifications and emailed to you for approval. If there are revisions/changes, we will update the mock-ups and resend them. Once everything looks good to proceed, we would need your written approval. This can simply be a "go ahead- looks good!" with an email.
5) We will then proceed with the lasering to complete your pieces.
6) Your order will be packaged well with an abundance of foam & packing peanuts, and then be sealed and ready for shipping.
7) We will process a shipping label for your order. A tracking number will be sent to your email and you will be able to track your shipment every step of the way.